- The local transfer of the remains to the funeral home.
- Services of the Funeral Director and Staff, securing necessary authorizations, basic local transportation of remains by livery to the crematory, an alternative container for cremation and return of the cremated remains to the family.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Cremation Urns, Outer Interment Receptacles or Cash Advances, for example:
- Religious expenses and Clergy honoraria
- Cemetery - grave and or its opening & closing, Niche and or its inurnment fee
- Certified death certificate transcripts
- Death Notice in newspaper
- Mailing or Shipping of cremains
A personal story about cremation with Amigone